Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl> on 2017/04/14 19:26:59 UTC

IMPORTANT: Moving to Gitbox/Github

Hi,

At the moment the people from Infra [0] are busy with moving the CloudStack repositories to Gitbox/Github [1].

This means that we will be able to label PRs on Github, but only people who are in the right group on Github are able to do so. Any committer should be able to be added to that group.

A requirement is that 2FA [2] is enabled on your account, so if you don't have that, please do so.

It will take a bit of time before we sort this all out.

I see that my Github account currently has the right permissions, so I'll start adding some labels to PRs to give it a try.

Suggestions, help and more are very welcome! Let's make contributing to CloudStack easier and make our life for testing it easier as well!

Wido

[0]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13885
[1]: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf
[2]: https://help.github.com/articles/about-two-factor-authentication/

Re: IMPORTANT: Moving to Gitbox/Github

Posted by Syed Ahmed <sa...@cloudops.com>.
Thanks Wido! Next step: Github issues :)

Posted by Wido den Hollander <wi...@widodh.nl>.

origin	https://widodh@gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/cloudstack.git (push)

Posted by Rene Moser <ma...@renemoser.net>.
Thanks Wido, worked like a charm. ;)