Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Christoph Rooms <ch...@pandora.be> on 2001/09/19 16:45:27 UTC

CTLX

Hi,

Anyone could get the CTLX dreamweaver integration working with Tomcat 4 ?

I don't get any exceptions ... When I execute this url within a browser I
get the content of a tld :

http://localhost/TLDParser/servlet/TLDParser?mode=ultradev&prefix=struts-htm

But he doesn't give a list of available taglibs in the usetaglib window :(

thanks !

Christoph

Re: CTLX

Posted by "Frederick N. Brier" <fb...@multideck.com>.
First, you talking about Dan Mandell's Struts CTLX?  Second, I am not using
Tomcat 4.  I'm still using Tomcat 3.2.3.  I have gotten it working
though.  I had one issue because my http server was not running on the same
machine as Ultradev.  So I had to change "Macromedia\Macromedia Ultradev
4\Configuration\Commands\customTags\useTagLibs.js" (line 84) to reflect the
name of my server instead of localhost.  I created a TLDParser.war file
with a tlds subdirectory directory with the Struts .tld files in it.  If
you'd like, I could send you the .war.  I also put the .tld files in my
application .war file in the WEB-INF directory.  I am also using JBoss and
am so using the hot deploy feature.  There are some other interesting
issues that come up.  Hope this helps.

Fred.