Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vinayk0889 <vi...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/23 14:03:11 UTC

Processing Error queue and handling them appropriately

Hi..

I am new to apache camel.. my requirement is Processing Error queue and
handling them appropriately. Please suggest me a best approach for error
handling in camel.

my actual requirement is am using timer component every 5 min hitting the
endpoint getting response. in mean while if any error need to put in to the
queue and handle that error. please suggest me a best way how can i
implement this use case.

Thanks

Re: Processing Error queue and handling them appropriately

Posted by "kraythe ." <kr...@gmail.com>.
Weird question. There are a billion ways to do this. it depends upon your
base requirements. Typically you consume from the queue and invoke some
logic in the route and then pass off the results to another system. What
are your actual requirements?

*Robert Simmons Jr. MSc. - Lead Java Architect @ EA*
*Author of: Hardcore Java (2003) and Maintainable Java (2012)*
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/pub/robert-simmons/40/852/a39