Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ludovic Desforges <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/20 19:56:41 UTC

tab (including space) in cocoon portal

Let us say we use Cocoon portal 2.1.10.
By default, you have tabs: TabDemo1, TabDemo2, ....

If you write "Tab Demo1" instead of "TabDemo1" (please, check space),
then the result (Tab bar menus) is not as we could expected:

ISSUE:
I mean
instead of
x x x

SAMPLE:
Tab
Demo1
I mean tab menu is vertical, instead to be horizontal, like below:
Tab Demo1

Even if this issue has no real impact with French, Spanish, Russian,
Arabic, or even English, but for Chinese it is not really fine!

tab.xsl, portal-page.xsl, inside \portal\skins\common\styles ?

Thank you,
Best Regards,

Re: tab (including space) in cocoon portal

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Ludovic Desforges wrote:
> tab.xsl, portal-page.xsl, inside \portal\skins\common\styles ?

Yes, you have to change tab.xsl - just make sure that the item name is
not wrapped.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler