Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/05 15:19:43 UTC

How to change URL to 'https'

In a project I am working on, I have the need to change some of my
html:link and html:actions to go to https pages. Since I usually just
call action forwards to something like "success"
path="/jsp/mypage.jsp" for the view, I am confused how to change the
url to https?

I could use <security constraints I guess on the pages ... but I
wasn't sure if struts had something up its sleeve in this regard.

Regards

Re: How to change URL to 'https'

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On 12/5/05, Jim Reynolds <ji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In a project I am working on, I have the need to change some of my
> html:link and html:actions to go to https pages. Since I usually just
> call action forwards to something like "success"
> path="/jsp/mypage.jsp" for the view, I am confused how to change the
> url to https?

Have you looked at the Struts SSL Extension?
   http://sslext.sourceforge.net/

--
Wendy