Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Elvira Nieto Carretero <en...@sadiel.es> on 2004/02/13 11:18:09 UTC

Log files about navigation in my cocoon site

Hello, all!

I'd like to generate reports and stadistics about top sections more visited of my site web created with cocoon.

For it i thinked in Jasper Report, for example but this utility need log files where to get that datas.

My question is where i can found that log files? where cocoon save that information.

Thanks

Best desires

Re: Log files about navigation in my cocoon site

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi:

Another file can be WEB-INF/logs/access.log in your instalation

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

Re: Log files about navigation in my cocoon site

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@upaya.co.uk>.
Elvira Nieto Carretero wrote:

> Hello, all!
>
> I'd like to generate reports and stadistics about top sections more
> visited of my site web created with cocoon.
>
> For it i thinked in Jasper Report, for example but this utility need
> log files where to get that datas.
>
> My question is where i can found that log files? where cocoon save
> that information.
>
> Thanks
>
> Best desires

Normally, I use Apache in front of my servlet container, and thus can
use the log files created by Apache. I've never needed to use the
(access) log files provided by the servlet container.

See http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ApacheModProxy for more info
on doing this.

Regards, Upayavira

Re: Log files about navigation in my cocoon site

Posted by Elvira Nieto Carretero <en...@sadiel.es>.
Hello, all!!

Sorry, but i cannot reply before.

Well, thanks you very much to someones help me with log files.

Now I am treating to install Jasper Report and in the web of opensymphony i found web work what it seems to be to integrate Jasper Report in a web project.... i think :s

I don't wanted to leave this post without to give the thanks.

A kiss

AW: Log files about navigation in my cocoon site