Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Bartłomiej Stefański <st...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/06 09:36:52 UTC

Ignite ignores cache config when putting entries through near cache

Hi,
I have a problem with putting entries to partitioned or replicated cache
through near cache on client node. Even when I configured cache on server
to put values to off-heap space they are stored on heap.

I already descibed it on jira
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IGNITE/issues/IGNITE-12142. I'm
writing also here - mailing list seems to be more active.

Is it a bug in Ignite or a problem with configuration?

--
Bartłomiej Stefański

Re: Ignite ignores cache config when putting entries through near cache

Posted by Andrei Aleksandrov <ae...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bartłomiej,

Yes, it looks like a bug. Thank you for filing of the JIRA ticket.

Possible that http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com
<http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/> is better place
to discuss the issues in product. You can start the thread there.

BR,
Andrei