Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly> on 2014/06/27 02:47:39 UTC

Apache Kafka NYC Users Group!

Hi folks, I just started a new Meetup specifically for Apache Kafka in NYC
(everyone is welcome of course) http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Kafka-NYC/

For the last couple of years we have been piggy backing talks and the
community with other NYC meetup groups (Storm, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc) and
figured it was about time to-do this.

I am starting to look for more folks to talk about Kafka (running kafka,
eco system, clients, et el) so we can get some meetups scheduled and keep
things moving along (also venues).

Thanks!

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant