Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/09/02 10:57:22 UTC

Welcome Bogdan

Hi

The Apache MINA project is happy to welcome Bogdan Pistol as a new
committer. As you are probably already aware, Bogdan was a student in
this years Google Summer of Code and implemented support for BOSH in
Vysper. Based on these contributions, we're happy to have Bogdan on
board :-)

Again, welcome Bogdan!

/niklas

Re: Welcome Bogdan

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
  On 9/2/10 10:57 AM, Niklas Gustavsson wrote:
> Hi
>
> The Apache MINA project is happy to welcome Bogdan Pistol as a new
> committer. As you are probably already aware, Bogdan was a student in
> this years Google Summer of Code and implemented support for BOSH in
> Vysper. Based on these contributions, we're happy to have Bogdan on
> board :-)
>
> Again, welcome Bogdan!
>
> /niklas

Welcome !

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: Welcome Bogdan

Posted by Ashish <pa...@gmail.com>.
Warm Welcome :)

--
thanks
ashish

Blog: http://www.ashishpaliwal.com/blog

Re: Welcome Bogdan

Posted by Bogdan Pistol <bo...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I'm happy to be part of the Mina community!

Bogdan

Re: Welcome Bogdan

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 10:57, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> The Apache MINA project is happy to welcome Bogdan Pistol as a new
> committer. As you are probably already aware, Bogdan was a student in
> this years Google Summer of Code and implemented support for BOSH in
> Vysper. Based on these contributions, we're happy to have Bogdan on
> board :-)
>
> Again, welcome Bogdan!

+1! Welcome!

  Bernd