Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com> on 2013/03/13 23:11:48 UTC

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

FYI, Bugzilla has no support for assigning issues to individuals. JIRA,
however, does.

Perhaps reconsider the use of bugzilla? JIRA's a big beast but I've grown
quite used to it through cordova.

Posted by Gord Tanner <gt...@gmail.com>.
I wouldn't be opposed to switching.

Jira does seen to provide more IMHO

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Ah, I will remember paste.apache.org for next time (thanks!).

--
Brent

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brent

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brent

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brent

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brent

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
+8

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
bump. :-)

--
Brent

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Dan Silivestru
+1 (519) 589-3624

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com>.

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Bugzilla Karma for Ripple Committers

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Posted by Dan Silivestru <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Better now when it's early + incubating than later!

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Brent