Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it> on 2012/02/29 19:21:01 UTC

Remove OWL from the JIRA component list

Hi,

Since the OWL libraries bundle has been relocated to commons/owl,
perhaps it could be a good idea to knock off the OWL component from the
list in JIRA?

I have already assigned the three existing OWL tickets to Commons.

Cheers

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality, and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice