Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by John Meredith <ps...@t-online.de> on 2003/06/28 20:14:53 UTC

Table component question

Hi,

I have a page which displays the contents of a db table (via
SimpleTableModel and Hibernate) which works well (basically using the
example provided in the component reference documentation), except for
if the data in said table changes.

Is there any way I can discard the cached DB data whilst keeping page
and sorting information in the session?

TIA,

  John

--
John Meredith <ps...@t-online.de>

Re: Table component question

Posted by Mindbridge <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi John,

    I am sorry, I guess I missed to reply your message. Here is a link to an
earlier email discussing the issue. I guess I will add this to the component
reference...

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/1658

Best regards,
-mb