Posted to users@opennlp.apache.org by Byoung Kwon Lim <bk...@crosscert.com> on 2015/06/24 09:23:20 UTC

How to train corefence module

Hi, all.

I recently research Open NLP coreference module.

My major is coreference in conversation.

But, There are some wrong result. So I want to train coreference module.

But, There are no document and data about training of coreference module.

Could you let me know How can I train coreference module/.

or

Where can I get information?

or

What is the format of train data?

Thank you.

Re: How to train corefence module

Posted by Byoung Kwon Lim <bk...@crosscert.com>.
Hi Nishant.

Thank you about your reply.
I already saw that page.
That page has really good explanation about running coreference.
But, I have found information about training of coreference module.

Best Regards,
Byoung

Posted by Nishant Kelkar <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hi Byoung,