Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jthompson209 <jt...@buzztime.com> on 2008/12/04 20:47:52 UTC

Re: [T5] Announce - TreeGrid component

yea an example of how to use this would be great, either that or if there is
another simple to use tree component for T5

regards,
Jeff

Posted by sandeep kale <sa...@atosorigin.com>.
Please provide the details how to use the tree grid component.

I tried in this way.

columnHeaders="containerFieldModel" source="containerVOList"/>

in java

	public List<ContainerVO> getContainerVOList() {
		return containerVOList;
	}

	/**
	 * Returns a model for containerFieldValue.
	 *
	 * @return BeanModel
	 */
	@SuppressWarnings("unchecked")
	public BeanModel getContainerFieldModel() {
		BeanModel model = beanModelSource.createEditModel(ContainerVO.class,
resources.getMessages());
		model.get("ref").label(messages.get("label_containerRef"));
		return model;
	}

But I get an error as

Caused by: org.apache.tapestry5.ioc.internal.util.TapestryException:
Component Product/catalogue/products/TestAdd:treegrid has rendered
unbalanced elements; either it has started an element with
MarkupWriter.element() and not followed up with MarkupWriter.end(), or it
has invoked MarkupWriter.end() without first invoking
MarkupWriter.element(). [at
classpath:net/awl/tapestry5/massilia/product/pages/catalogue/products/TestAddProduct.tml,
line 24]

where line 24 is the line in tml which includes this component.

Thanks In advance.