Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Frank Marcus <fm...@datacomm.bcit.ca> on 2001/08/25 00:25:33 UTC

GET parameters

Hi,

A number of weeks ago there was a thread about how Turbine handles GET
and POST requests.  Jon mentioned that Turbine can be configured to
leave a GET request in the form of path?params instead of the default
rewriting, but I can't see in the thread how to actually change the
configuration.

Any tips on where to make this configuration change?

Thanks,

Frank.

Re: GET parameters

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 8/24/01 3:25 PM, "Frank Marcus" <fm...@datacomm.bcit.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> A number of weeks ago there was a thread about how Turbine handles GET
> and POST requests.  Jon mentioned that Turbine can be configured to
> leave a GET request in the form of path?params instead of the default
> rewriting, but I can't see in the thread how to actually change the
> configuration.
>
> Any tips on where to make this configuration change?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Frank.

Define your own DynamicURI and ParameterParser.

-jon