Posted to dev@tuweni.apache.org by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name> on 2021/06/04 05:33:40 UTC

[VOTE] Tuweni 2.0.0-incubating release

We're voting on the source distributions available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/tuweni/2.0.0-incubating/
The release tag is present here:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-tuweni/releases/tag/v2.0.0-incubating-rc

This release includes the following changes:

Features:
* Users can select to keep select connections to other peers alive, reconnecting on disconnection (RLPx)
* New faucet application, with a simple wallet.
* JSON-RPC client and server (server is just started)
* Add syncing capabilities for mainnet
* Cache hashcode on Bytes objects.
* Use one binary bistro, and one Docker image for all of Tuweni.
* Implement the EVM as Kotlin code, instead of importing EVMC
* Add ethstats server
* Add network crawler
* Add proxy subprotocol
* Add support for eth/66 (RLPx)

Fixes:
* DNS daemon no longer throws errors when it cannot communicate over TCP
* NOTICE for binary distro
* #168: Fix Bytes32.wrap with offset
* Remove biased language (allowlist, main branch)

Cheers,

Antoine

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Tuweni 2.0.0-incubating release

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.
I have opened a vote thread on the incubator general list and reported my vote there. Furkan, would you mind please doing the same?

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@toulme.name>.

Re: [VOTE] Tuweni 2.0.0-incubating release

Posted by nicolas melendez <nf...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,