Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/05 17:57:08 UTC

ESME Wiki make-over

Just wanted to report that the wiki "make-over" (
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ESME/Index )  is progressing
slowly but surely. I'm trying to integrate content from all existing wiki
pages, the forest site as well as external sites.

D.

Re: ESME Wiki make-over

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I just wanted to point out that many projects in Apache use confluence
exported spaces as their primary web site.

http://camel.apache.org
http://servicemix.apache.org/home.html
http://felix.apache.org/site/index.html
http://james.apache.org/
etc....

Thus, if you want to completely replace the forest stuff in svn with a
confluence generated site, that is perfectly acceptable and doable.    That
could avoid having information in multiple places and such.   I can definitely
help get that all setup if that's a direction the community would like to
pursue.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp