Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com> on 2002/01/02 14:50:09 UTC

Problem in creating image from svg file in JSp

AS> Hi, I have created an svg file. Checked for its existence and then
AS> converted this svg file into jpg image. But I am getting the error
AS> mismatched tag : line 12367 column 6

AS> Svg file is created but image is not being created.

AS> Please provide me with a workaround or solution to this problem.

    From the error you show it looks like your SVG is in error (it
appears that you may be missing a closing tag - '</g>' for example).

    Since it appears to be a fairly large SVG file (12K lines). You
could just e-mail me, or I suspect that you should be able to fine the
bug yourself now that I've given you a hint what to look for.

--
							Thomas DeWeese
Thomas.DeWeese@Kodak.com