Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by "Siju.Ganapathy" <sh...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/18 10:13:03 UTC

no applicable shipment methods

when finalize my order i get radio options to select the shipment method but
when i click the continue it returns to the order entry page and shows
message "no applicable shipment method"

did i missing any config or setup for store and shipment

Re: no applicable shipment methods

Posted by "Siju.Ganapathy" <sh...@gmail.com>.
please do not reply without reading the content.

I am not complaining about ofbiz, i am mentioning my problem and seeking
help. If you dont have time then avoid it, dont spend time to irritate
others.

Re: no applicable shipment methods

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.
All I can say is that you need to spend some time in understanding the system else if you are in hurry try to use some professional help :)

Order Entry is working in our production systems from ages so cannot complain.

-
Vikas