Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Brian Heston <bh...@ecwise.com> on 2010/04/02 07:47:17 UTC

Parameters in Contained Components

This is sort of similar to my previous post asking about customizing components beyond what seems to be possible.  This is a simple example involving the Grid component again.

I want to set the "range" parameter of the GridPager, but since that is not also exposed by the Grid, I can't see how it could ever be anything other than the default of "5".  I tried adding t:range="3" to the Grid but it didn't make any difference.  I also tried getting the Pager from the Grid and trying to call methods on it using reflection, but I suspect that doesn't work well because of the way the bindings work.

I'm hoping this time someone can provide a little clarification about how to go about this.

Thanks,
Brian

Re: Parameters in Contained Components

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:47:17 -0300, Brian Heston <bh...@ecwise.com>
wrote:

> I want to set the "range" parameter of the GridPager, but since that is
> not also exposed by the Grid, I can't see how it could ever be anything
> other than the default of "5".

Please post an enhancement JIRA about it.

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor