Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> on 2018/01/05 23:13:37 UTC

Any support in Heron for Flux Style Topologies

Hi -

I’m looking to see if there are plans to create something like Storm’s Flux YAML format for Topologies. I suppose it could be cloned, refactored and extended.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Any support in Heron for Flux Style Topologies

Posted by Karthik Ramasamy <ka...@streaml.io>.
+1 - it will simplify writing topologies quite an extent.  Josh Fisher was
working on porting Storm's Flux into Heron and
he mentioned that he has a working version.

Josh - can you update the status when you get a chance?

cheers
/karthik