Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/31 20:02:03 UTC

Firefox - Slower movements when moving around the canvas

Hi guys,

I'm running on master, using Firefox (59.0.2), and it seems it got slower
to move around the canvas. In my case, I've around 10 PGs and around 50
processors. When trying to move from one place to another at the root
level, it's really slow and movement is intermittent/broken (not fluid).
When accessing the same NiFi with Chrome, no issue at all.

Problem is... I've also tried with a NiFi 1.5.0 and a NiFi 1.3.0 I have
locally with various workflows, and it's the same with the older versions.

Wondering if this could be related to the upgrade to Firefox 59.x.

Has anyone experienced the same?

I can try to downgrade to Firefox 58.x to confirm but wanted to check with
the community first.

Thanks!

Re: Firefox - Slower movements when moving around the canvas

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.
Just to give an update on this in case someone else has the same issue: the
last version of Firefox (60.0) solved the problem.

Pierre

Posted by Pierre Villard <pi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Scott Aslan <sc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Matt Gilman <ma...@gmail.com>.