Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Steven Dahlin <ja...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/24 07:07:23 UTC

pom url not working

I am trying to add a maven 2.0 project in continuum 1.3.6 with a project on
a subversion repository without any success.  Based upon the page
http://maven.apache.org/scm/subversion.html I entered the format for the Pom
username and password were passed I left the username and password off with
the corresponding fields.  I get the following message: *The specified
resource cannot be accessed. Please try again later or contact your
administrator*.  I then tried with entering the username and password as
well to no effect stripping them out of the url like so:

I have also tried by using http with webdav which is enabled with no success
as well. I can access the svn repository and project using both svn and http
protocols perfectly fine.

>From the logs I get this:

2010-05-23 23:05:06,881 [btpool0-8] WARN
org.apache.struts2.components.Form  - No configuration found for the
specified action: 'addMavenTwoProject.action' in namespace: '/'. Form action
defaulting to 'action' attribute's literal value.
2010-05-23 23:05:06,913 [btpool0-8] WARN
org.apache.struts2.components.Form  - No configuration found for the
specified action: 'addMavenTwoProject.action' in namespace: '/'. Form action
defaulting to 'action' attribute's literal value.

I am unclear how to solve this.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks

Re: pom url not working

Posted by Deng Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Can you post the <scm> configuration inside the pom.xml file of the project
that you were adding?
Also, the POM URL that you specify when you add the project should not have
"scm:svn" but instead should start with either of the following supported
protocols:

- http://
- https://
- ftp://
- file:// (if this protocol is enabled in application.xml)

Thanks,
Deng

Re: pom url not working

Posted by Steven Dahlin <ja...@gmail.com>.