Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by skydriver_sv <ne...@svconsultoria.com.br> on 2008/03/06 20:48:12 UTC

JMS Selector/ Javascript

Hi,

I wonder if the library amq.js to javascript, if there is a way to use JMS
selector?

Thanks.

Re: JMS Selector/ Javascript

Posted by Eric Rodriguez <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi I was talking about this patch:

but it seems you got my second email first.

Basically it adds a parameter to the MessageListenerServlet, this passes
the parameter to the WebClient which looks for the parameter value on
the request headers and on the session attributes.

regards,
Eric

Re: JMS Selector/ Javascript

Posted by skydriver_sv <ne...@svconsultoria.com.br>.

Re: JMS Selector/ Javascript

Posted by Eric Rodriguez <to...@gmail.com>.

Re: JMS Selector/ Javascript

Posted by skydriver_sv <ne...@svconsultoria.com.br>.

I am grateful for the help, despite the link with this problem ...

Re: JMS Selector/ Javascript

Posted by Eric Rodriguez <to...@gmail.com>.

forgot the link......