Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gregor Heinrich <Gr...@igd.fhg.de> on 2003/08/05 17:57:41 UTC

Debugging applications running in NT Service.

Hi there,

I have a webapp that runs fine in Tomcat 4.1.18 standalone or Eclipse-based
(Sysdeo plugin).

If I start the same code in the service, I am getting application-specific
errors that point into the direction a different configuration is used.

In order to resolve these problems, is there a simple way to:

 - step-debug a web-application running in Tomcat in NT service mode.

 - identify which jars have been loaded by Tomcat.

Thanks and greets,

Gregor