Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lwen.ma" <ml...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/17 04:56:37 UTC

convention-plugin not work in jboss7

I report an issue at 19/Jul and get no response till today. Is the convention-plugin stoped?

issue url:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WW-3662

2011-08-17

Best Regards,
Lwen Ma

Re: convention-plugin not work in jboss7

Posted by philippe Granjal <ph...@gmail.com>.
I don't think it's related to JBoss because I have the same kind of error
when I try to use it on Geronimo.

I have a struts2 project running perfectly and just by adding the
convention-plugin in my project classpath I get this stack for each action
inside the actions package :

2011-08-17 14:33:56,124 ERROR [ClassFinder] Unable to read class
[WEB-INF.classes.com.medicis.actions.HelloWorldAction]
Could not load WEB-INF/classes/com/medicis/actions/HelloWorldAction.class -
[unknown location]

In my case I just give up using this plugin.

Best Regards.
Philippe Granjal