Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Gennady Azarenkov <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/27 16:52:53 UTC

TCK: SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException()

hi,

in the SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException():

Node moveNode = srcParentNode.addNode(nodeName2, testNodeType);
our implementation throws ConstraintViolationException as srcParentNode is nt:folder type and testNodeType == "nt:unstructured"
so could not be added

It works if i change a node type of adding node like:
Node moveNode = srcParentNode.addNode(nodeName2, getProperty("nodetype3"));

regards,

gena

Re: TCK: SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException()

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Gennady Azarenkov wrote:
> BTW, i am using sources from trunk/jackrabbit/src/test/java ... is it ok?

sure, that's the source that will eventually go into a maintenance
release of the TCK.

regards
  marcel

Re: TCK: SessionTest.testMoveItemExistsException()

Posted by Gennady Azarenkov <ga...@gmail.com>.
hi Marcel,

yes, you are right, it is changed in latest srcs, sorry for noise so :)

BTW, i am using sources from trunk/jackrabbit/src/test/java ... is it ok?

thx,

gena

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Hi Gena,