Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sanjay Vivek <Sa...@newcastle.ac.uk> on 2007/11/28 15:02:42 UTC

Config files not being picked up during deployment.

Hi everyone,

I'm attempting to deploy a Web Service from a simple Java class by
creating a service archive and deploying it to WSAS (Web Services
Application Server).

However, I'm having trouble invoking this service. The structure of my
service is given below (which I then deployed as an .aar file):

- GrouperWS
  - META-INF
    - services.xml
  - lib
     - *.jar

  - conf
    - sources.xml

  - test
    - GrouperWS.class

GrouperWS.java requires sources.xml for it to initialize properly.
However, sources.xml is not being picked up after deployment and it's
giving me initialization errors. How do I get my GrouperWS service to
pick up this sources.xml? Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

Regards