Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/04 22:44:22 UTC

Re: Release planning

+1 from me. I've committed today a bunch of patches which were in 1.2 but
not in 1.3 (just one last one to do) but haven't compared with 2.0

Having a release based on 1.3 would be great as it would be a nice
transition towards 2.0 (delegate indexing/search, dependency management with
Ivy, separation between local and remote deployment, removal of redondant
plugins etc...).

Julien

--
*