Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org> on 2007/04/13 21:50:15 UTC

locationamp logging set to debug in RC1

I'm afraid this one may require a new RC (I'm open to discussion).

The logkit.xconf file has the following setting, which is different from
  what is in SVN:

<category name="modules.mapper.lm" log-level="DEBUG">

SVN has:

<category name="modules.mapper.lm" log-level="INFO">

With locationmap logging set to debug performance is considerably
decreased, especially when the locationmap result is not cached (i.e. on
the first resource request or when it has expired).

Ross

Re: locationamp logging set to debug in RC1

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
>> I'm afraid this one may require a new RC (I'm open to discussion).
>
> It would. However i see no difference between the
> files in trunk and RC1.

Damn - my fault. Trying to do too many things at once. I turned it on
myself early today!

Sorry!

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Ross Gardler wrote:
> I'm afraid this one may require a new RC (I'm open to discussion).

It would. However i see no difference between the
files in trunk and RC1.

With a fresh seed site, the locationmap.log is empty
and dispatcher-enabled has a few warnings.

-David