Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sai Prasanna <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/01 12:02:25 UTC

SSH problem

Hi All,

I have a five node spark cluster, Master, s1,s2,s3,s4.

I have passwordless ssh to all slaves from master and vice-versa.
But only one machine, s2, what happens is after 2-3 minutes of my
connection from master to slave, the write-pipe is broken. So if try to
connect again from master i get the error,
"ssh: Connect to host s1 port 22: Connection refused".
But i can login from s2 to master, and after doing it for next 2-3 min i
get access from master to s2.

What is this strange behaviour ?
I have set complete access in hosts.allow also !!