Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by na...@gmx.de on 2002/07/07 20:32:03 UTC

Invoking an xmlobject via command line

Although I successfully created the XMLObject hello under the collection
/db/addressbook,
since I get its name rendered when I give the command: xindice lo -c
/db/addressbook =>
XMLObjects:
hello
But when I try to invoke it by:
xindice invoke -c /db/addressbook -o hello
I get this error:
ERROR : XMLObject Not Found
Does anyone have an idea what's wrong here?

Re: Invoking an xmlobject via command line

Posted by Amol Deshpande <am...@fracas.cs.berkeley.edu>.
this was discussed recently on the mailing list -
  http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xindice-users&m=102521421825423&w=2

Amol.