Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Yu, Yanhui" <ya...@pioneer.com> on 2002/04/02 22:53:27 UTC

Editor aware of Struts

Hi all,

Does anyone out there who can recommend us a tool that is Struts aware?  We
are using WSAD and it can't recognize any struts tags in the Page Designer
that comes with WSAD.  The developers don't really like to edit the Source
page (the text editor).  We would very much appreciate any suggestions to
any tool that can visually edit a JSP page with Struts.  Thank you very much
in advance,

Yanhui

RE: Editor aware of Struts

Posted by Robert <rm...@bull-enterprises.com>.
The only one I am aware of is Dreamweaver (UltrDev), and there is an
extension package available for it that recognizes Struts tags. The
extension can be found from the struts resources page:
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/doc/ultradev4-doc/intro.html

HTH

Does anyone out there who can recommend us a tool that is Struts aware?
We
are using WSAD and it can't recognize any struts tags in the Page
Designer
that comes with WSAD.  The developers don't really like to edit the
Source
page (the text editor).  We would very much appreciate any suggestions
any tool that can visually edit a JSP page with Struts.  Thank you very
much
in advance,

Yanhui

For additional commands, e-mail: