Posted to dev@tajo.apache.org by Hyunsik Choi <hy...@apache.org> on 2013/12/23 11:57:52 UTC

Please welcome our newest committer, Keuntae!

The Tajo PPMC has voted to extend Keuntae Park an offer to be a Tajo
committer and he has graciously accepted!  Keuntae Park has been a
very active contributor in the Tajo community
and has been reviewing code and providing a lot of useful
functionality in the wide area of improving our resource managers,
JDBC drivers, RPC, and storage manager. A full list of his
contributions are stated below :

TAJO-414: Fix bug of bit operations in decode() method of DateDatum
class. (Keuntae Park via jihoon)
Update documentation by TAJO-317. (Keuntae Park, jihoon, and hyunsik)
TAJO-317: Improve TajoResourceManager to support more elaborate
resource management. (Keuntae Park via jihoon)
TAJO-176: Implement Tajo JDBC Driver. (Keuntae Park via jihoon)
TAJO-294: Removing dead workers from the live worker list. (Keuntae
Park via jihoon)
TAJO-274: Maintaining connectivity to Tajo master regardless of the
restart of the Tajo master. (Keuntae Park via hyunsik)
TAJO-275: Separating QueryMaster and TaskRunner roles in worker.
(Keuntae Park via jihoon)
TAJO-239: Improving web UI. (Keuntae Park via hyunsik)
TAJO-223: Maximize disk read bandwidth utilization of StorageManagerV2
by moving Tuple creation role to next() (Keuntae Park via hyunsik)

Welcome Keuntae!

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Keuntae!

Posted by Jinho Kim <jh...@apache.org>.
Congradulations!  Keuntae!

-Jinho

Posted by Vijayakumar Ramdoss <ne...@live.com>.
Congrats Keuntae

Posted by JaeHwa Jung <jh...@gruter.com>.
Congrats and welcome to the team Keuntae! :)

2014-02-04 Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com>:

> Congrats, Keuntae!
>

> Min
>

> On Sun, Feb 2, 2014 at 4:20 PM, ktpark <si...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you!!
> >
> > It is my great honor to be a member of Tajo team!!
> >

> > 2014. 1. 30., 오전 11:00, Jihoon Son <gh...@gmail.com> 작성:
> >
> > > Welcome, Keuntae!
> > >

> > > 2014-01-30 Eli Reisman <ap...@gmail.com>

> hyunsik)
> StorageManagerV2

> > > --
> > > Jihoon Son
> > >
> > > Database & Information Systems Group,
> > > Prof. Yon Dohn Chung Lab.
> > > Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering,
> > > Korea University
> > > 1, 5-ga, Anam-dong, Seongbuk-gu,
> > > Seoul, 136-713, Republic of Korea
> > >
> > > Tel : +82-2-3290-3580
> > > E-mail : jihoonson@korea.ac.kr
> >

> --
> My research interests are distributed systems, parallel computing and
> bytecode based virtual machine.
>
> My profile:
> http://www.linkedin.com/in/coderplay
> My blog:
> http://coderplay.javaeye.com

Jaehwa Jung
Bigdata Platform Team
Gruter

Re: Please welcome our newest committer, Keuntae!

Posted by Min Zhou <co...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Keuntae!

Posted by ktpark <si...@gmail.com>.
Thank you!!