Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Harcharan Singh <ch...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/09 04:57:35 UTC

Syntex error in http with 'Include conf/mod_jk.conf'

Hi There,

I got the 'syntex error' and 'file not find error' when i use the include directive  for mod_jk in httpd.conf file.

I have created 'mod_jk.conf' in the 'conf' directory of Apache installation.

It tried various triks, but the error doesn't go away.

As soon as , i comment the include directive , the server starts without any error. But, with the include directive, it throws the above written error.

Please help on this issue.

thanks,
harrry

Re: Syntex error in http with 'Include conf/mod_jk.conf'

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Syntex error in http with 'Include conf/mod_jk.conf'

Posted by Marco Antonio <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 11:57 PM, Harcharan Singh <ch...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I got the 'syntex error' and 'file not find error' when i use the include
> directive  for mod_jk in httpd.conf file.

Your problem is an off-topic (OT), because it isn't of apache-tomcat
but if of apache (httpd). Now, I guess the problem is that you hasn't
specified the absolute path to mod_jk.conf and I think should be:

Include /etc/httpd/mod_jk.conf

As I've slackware, the httpd config files are in /etc/httpd, you
should replace it according to your distro. Reading the section of the
documentation for httpd you understand better:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/core.html#include

greetings and hugs!

Marco Antonio Frias Butrón
marcofrias@linuxpackages.net
Slackware ~ Linux User #356229

--
Las cosas se echan a perder en proporción directa a su valor.
 ~ Constante de Murphy ~