Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au> on 2019/08/12 07:44:00 UTC

spark jobs in spark history

Dear Zeppelin community,

I have a Zeppelin installation connected to Spark. I realized that zeppelin runs a spark job when it starts but I can't see each individual jobs submitted through zeppelin notebooks.

Is this the expected behavior by design? Is there a way I can see in spark history server the different submissions from the zeppelin notebook?

Thank you very much
NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

RE: spark jobs in spark history

Posted by st...@orange.com.
Hello Manuel,

In the history server, at the bottom of the screen you can see "Show
incomplete applications". You can then see your running Zeppelin Spark
context and access the logs of the different jobs you run. Does it fit your
need?

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.
What do you mean you can't see individual jobs submitted through zeppelin
notebooks?

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au> 于2019年8月12日周一 下午3:44写道:

--
Best Regards