Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU> on 2000/06/22 03:03:29 UTC

Re: "free" borland C++ compiler

>[1.3.13-dev] question:
>
>  Any objections from the list before alloc.h becomes ap_alloc.h?

I guess that is okay -- it is only included in a couple places because
the main one is httpd.h, so changing the name shouldn't impact the
third-party modules much.  Still a risky step, though, and you'll have
to bump the minor MMN so that people can use a feature test if needed.

....Roy

RE: "free" borland C++ compiler

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com>.
Would do... I'm waiting for another +1 or two.

But I'm a little confused, since no structures are modified...
is that simply an autoconf trigger to regenerate dependencies
or something like that?

TIA,

Bill