Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by ytatyaLij <am...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/25 19:11:50 UTC

How to customise HTTP response message such as 404,500

I am working on apatch camel with spring integration, I need to send
different response message rather than HTTP response exception message using
java code or any other way.

Since Im new for this apatch camel Integration, I couldn't come up with a
better idea, please provide you help.

Re: How to customise HTTP response message such as 404,500

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
This is a question for the user list. But you can use something like
in.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE, constant(404)).

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>