Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org> on 2016/12/08 23:13:23 UTC

Re: DistributedLog Podling Report Draft - December 2016

Oh, I think I see what happened.  You're in reporting group 2.  You must
have still been monthly when shepherds were assigned, hence why you're
getting the emails, but your report isn't due.

Posted by Flavio Junqueira <fp...@apache.org>.
I don't think the project is supposed to report this month, the project isn't listed here:

https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2016 <https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2016>

-Flavio

Posted by Sijie Guo <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.