Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Priya Sharma <pr...@apache.org> on 2023/03/15 10:28:34 UTC

Re: [Discussion] ASF Booth at FOSSASIA 2023

Thanks for your reply Rich!
But, unfortunately, we won't be having our booth there due to a lack
of volunteers.

I hope you have a fantastic time at the event!

On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 at 19:36, <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2023-02-28 at 18:27 +0530, Priya Sharma wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > I recently came to know about FOSSASIA. It develops Open Source
> > software and hardware solutions with a global developer community
> > from
> > its base in Asia and organizes Open Technology events around the
> > year.
> >
> > FOSSASIA's annual Summit in Singapore is the premier Open Technology
> > event in Asia for developers, tech companies, and contributors. [1]
> >
> > FOSSASIA Summit 2023 will be an in-person and online event, taking
> > place from Thursday 13th April to Saturday 15th April at Lifelong
> > Learning Institute Singapore.
> > I believe it would be a good event to have Apache Software
> > Foundation's presence.
> >
> > I reached out to the organizers and they are happy to offer us a free
> > booth along with three complimentary event tickets.
> >
> > Is someone planning to be at the event and would like to volunteer
> > for
> > the booth (maybe those residing in or near Singapore)?
>

> I will be speaking at the event, and can volunteer *some* time for a
> booth, but am not able to run it, manage it, or staff it full-time, as
> I have other obligations that week.
>
> --Rich

Best Regards,
Priya

回复:Re: [Discussion] ASF Booth at FOSSASIA 2023

Posted by Liu Ted <te...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Hi Rich & Willem,
I'll have two talks at the Summit and have blocked my time to hear your speeches in my calendar already. During the Summit, I'll also look after a joint booth with a few communities and am willing to spend time on ASF one whenever possible.
Best,

Ted Liu

  2023 年 3 月 17 日周五 16:00,Navendu Pottekkat<na...@apache.org> 写道:   Hi Willem and Rich,

I will also be at FOSSASIA to give a talk about Apache APISIX. Will see
you there!

- Navendu

Posted by Navendu Pottekkat <na...@apache.org>.
Hi Willem and Rich,

Posted by Priya Sharma <pr...@gmail.com>.
Ah, Rich, I think I didn't make it clear, but sadly I am not going to the event.
And so I was asking other volunteers to do it.

I would have loved to staff the booth (full-time) if I could go.

Williem and Rich, have a good time!

On Wed, 15 Mar 2023 at 18:08, <rb...@rcbowen.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 2023-03-15 at 15:58 +0530, Priya Sharma wrote:
> > Thanks for your reply Rich!
> > But, unfortunately, we won't be having our booth there due to a lack
> > of volunteers.
> >
> > I hope you have a fantastic time at the event!
>
> Ok. Well, perhaps I'll see you there anyway.

> > > I will be speaking at the event, and can volunteer *some* time for
> > > booth, but am not able to run it, manage it, or staff it full-time,
> > > as
> > > I have other obligations that week.
> > >
> > > --Rich

Best Regards,
Priya

Re: [Discussion] ASF Booth at FOSSASIA 2023

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
I just submitted a talk and hope to see you guys there.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by rb...@rcbowen.com.