Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by CG <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/17 14:16:33 UTC

Problem faced in "5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse and Geronimo"

Hi all,
  I have followed the tutorial , and at the end when I try to Run it ,
i got the error messege

   FATAL [startup] Cannot find bean
"sampleear.MyServlet/remoteBusinessIntf" referenced by bean
"GeronimoEnc".

I am a total newbie in J2EE programming , i believe this should be a
simple linking problem but I really too new and need some guidance.

Hope that somebody can help , thx.

Environment
Geronimo : 2.1
GEP : the latest unstable snapshot
Java : 1.6.0.3

Detail Error message are as below
<skip>
 :
 :

  Web Applications:
    /
    /CAHelper
    /activemq
    /console
    /console-base
    /debug-views
    /dojo
    /dojo/0.4
    /juddi
    /monitoring
    /plan-creator
    /plugin
    /remote-deploy
    /system-database

Geronimo Application Server started
20:36:57,766 FATAL [startup] Cannot find bean

Re: Problem faced in "5-minute Tutorial on Enterprise Application Development with Eclipse and Geronimo"

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
I haven't seen this error (so far), can you give it a try with jdk 1.5 instead

The other thing could be the latest unstable plugin (although unlikely)

if you still face this problem we can check more in detail the error, environment and steps.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by CG <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,
  I am trying another tutorial now , I'll come back to this later.
Thanks for all the reply .

CG

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello,