Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/21 10:21:39 UTC

[ApacheDS] Release to go...

Hi guys,

FYI, I'm working on checking the JIRA for ApacheDS 2.0-M20, before
starting to cut a long expected release. As soon as I have the
installers checked, I'll cut a release.

Re: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Le 21/04/15 20:09, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> On 04/21/2015 10:21 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> FYI, I'm working on checking the JIRA for ApacheDS 2.0-M20, before
>> starting to cut a long expected release. As soon as I have the
>> installers checked, I'll cut a release.
>>
> Just the question if this will include all dependent projects (JDBM,
> Mavibot, API)?
It's a standalone installation with the latest version of all those
components.

Re: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <ma...@stefan-seelmann.de>.
On 04/21/2015 10:21 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> FYI, I'm working on checking the JIRA for ApacheDS 2.0-M20, before
> starting to cut a long expected release. As soon as I have the
> installers checked, I'll cut a release.

Just the question if this will include all dependent projects (JDBM,
Mavibot, API)?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

RE: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
Oh, I see, it's a Milestone. Thanks!

Regards,
Kai

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.

RE: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.
I got it. It makes sense and doesn’t break. Thanks Kiran for the clarifying.

Regards,
Kai

It's cool! A question, in how much time would it happen for the cut? I'm thinking if it's possible to deprecate/disable/remove the Kerberos part in ApacheDS before that, if it's very approaching to the possible Kerby release in 2+ months. I thought of this because it's a long expected major release. Thanks.
that feature will remain there, later will be swapped with Kerby's core when it is ready, but the
Kerberos feature of ApacheDS stays.
In the end we have two:
1. Embedded Kerby in ApacheDS
2. Standalone Kerby
Regards,
Kai

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

Re: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

Posted by Kiran Ayyagari <ka...@apache.org>.

--
Kiran Ayyagari
http://keydap.com

RE: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

Posted by "Zheng, Kai" <ka...@intel.com>.

Re: [ApacheDS] Release to go...

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Emannuel,

I am, and a lot of others are I surmise, waiting in eager anticipation. :)

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-