Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Alex Chatziparaskewas <ch...@m64.com> on 2002/10/28 14:05:42 UTC

XML schema parsing

Hi there

I need to parse and *analyze* a XML schema file. Parsing is fine and I end
up with a XSGrammer/SchemaGrammar object. But from then on I am a little bit
lost as these grammar classes only allow validation of XML data, but do not
reveal any 'structural' information about the XML schema itself. Am I
looking into the wrong classes? Or do I have to build up my own XML schema
model after parsing the XML schema using the impl.xs.dom.DOMParser?

The post schema validation information set is no solution to my problem as I
am really interested in the XML schema itself.

Regards
Alex