Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Ushakov, Sergey N" <us...@int.com.ru> on 2002/05/01 18:03:43 UTC

Re: org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process -VALIDATE

Now i see it's not that simple. But i can suggest a very generic approach. A
general purpose class(es) might be written that would implement
EntityResolver (and maybe DTDHandler?) and resolve all requests by using a
local copy of DTD/schema. I wonder whether it is still not implemented...

Regards,
Sergey