Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2019/03/31 01:26:07 UTC

GSoC 2019 mentor requests for Lewis John McGibbney (lewismc) and Renato Javier Marroquín Mogrovejo (rmarroquin)

Gora PMC,

Please acknowledged Renato and my own joint request to become a mentor for
GSoC project - Benchmark Module
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-532

We are going to jointly mentor this project having already reviewed the
students proposal which is in excellent shape.

Mentor invitations should go to rmarroquin and lewismc @apache.org
respectively.

Thank you
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

Re: GSoC 2019 mentor requests for Lewis John McGibbney (lewismc) and Renato Javier Marroquín Mogrovejo (rmarroquin)

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Invitation sent

On Sun, 31 Mar 2019 at 10:04, Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Sun, Mar 31, 2019 at 6:56 AM lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Gora PMC,
> >
> > Please acknowledged Renato and my own joint request to become a mentor for
> > GSoC project - Benchmark Module
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GORA-532
> >
> > We are going to jointly mentor this project having already reviewed the
> > students proposal which is in excellent shape.
> >
> > Mentor invitations should go to rmarroquin and lewismc @apache.org
> > respectively.
> >
> > Thank you
> > Lewis
> >
> > --
> > http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/
> > http://people.apache.org/keys/committer/lewismc

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: GSoC 2019 mentor requests for Lewis John McGibbney (lewismc) and Renato Javier Marroquín Mogrovejo (rmarroquin)

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Kevin Ratnasekera <dj...@gmail.com>.
+1