Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com> on 2017/01/14 21:26:18 UTC

Debugging Kafka Connect connector in a IDE

Hi all,

what is the best way or best practice for debugging a connector developed for Kafka Connect inside an IDE like IntelliJ or Eclipse ?

Of course I can start Kafka Connect and the connector from the provided script and then attach a remote debugger but I'd like to debug from the connector creation and configuration.

Thanks,
Paolo

Re: Debugging Kafka Connect connector in a IDE

Posted by Paolo Patierno <pp...@live.com>.
Hi Konstantine,

it's working fine thanks !

Paolo Patierno