Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Hasan Riaz <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/03 04:06:10 UTC

Re: KeyedFairBolt and its uses

Hello,
I had sent an earlier question but still have not received a response.
Although the code is fairly simple to understand, I would want to know the
use cases or examples for KeyedFairBolt for the users of this community

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 2:59 PM, Hasan Riaz <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Any help would be appreciated with the earlier question that I had sent:
>
> "*Hi,*
> *I have been going through the DRPC topology documentation and there are
> references to the KeyedFairBolt instances. Is there a place where specific
> documentation and examples about this bolt are located?*
> *Thanks,*
> *Hasan*"
>

> On Thu, Oct 22, 2015 at 4:58 PM, Hasan Riaz <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I have been going through the DRPC topology documentation and there are
>> references to the KeyedFairBolt instances. Is there a place where
>> specific documentation and examples about this bolt are located?
>> Thanks,
>> Hasan

Re: KeyedFairBolt and its uses

Posted by cr...@gmail.com.
Check near the bottom of the page shown at this link: http://storm.apache.org/documentation/Common-patterns.html

And read this document:   http://storm.apache.org/documentation/Distributed-RPC.html

KeyedFairBolts are also discussed near the bottom.

Craig