Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jun Liu <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/23 12:12:25 UTC

Suggestions collection for release of dubbo v2.6.2

Hey community,

The release of dubbo v2.6.2 is on progress now, and we expect to launch the
official vote for this release this week. The release candidates are
tracked in a milestone[1], and it is also the candidates that need to be
notified to community and confirmed from community before voting.

From your perspective:
1. Any issues or features that should not be included but already exists in
milestone, for any reasons, for example, need further test.
2. Any issues or features that should be supported but not included yet.
3. Other suggestions.
Please reply to this mail directly or file an issue on github.

[1]. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/milestone/15

Best regards,
Jun

Re: Suggestions collection for release of dubbo v2.6.2

Posted by Jun Liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
I've attached the list to jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-3
.

Anyone want to do a favor and find out the unsigned contributors?

Best regards,
Jun

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

This is the best guide. [1] Please don’t follow what some TLPs have done like Apache Spark or Apache Hadoop as they have way far too much information in their NOTICE files.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html

Re: Suggestions collection for release of dubbo v2.6.2

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Justin mentioned an issue with the existing LICENSE and NOTICE
file[1]. I will take a look at it.

You can refer to [2][3] for release process, and RocketMQ has provided
an excellent guide [4].

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-7
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html
[3] https://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html
[4] https://rocketmq.apache.org/docs/release-manual

--
Best Regards!
Huxing

Re: Suggestions collection for release of dubbo v2.6.2

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

--