Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Elvio Caruana (ecaruana)" <ec...@cisco.com> on 2014/05/19 19:09:22 UTC

throttle EIP - unchanged value

Hi all,

I've either misunderstood the throttler documentation or there is a possible discrepancy in the throttle documentation (I'm using Camel 2.13.1).

Using the Java DSL:
                .throttle(header("throttleHeader"))

Documentation [1] states "If the header is absent, then the Throttler uses the old value. So that allows you to only provide a header if the value is to be changed" however
Throttler.java:108 throws an exception if the expression evaluates to null.

Thanks,
Elvio

[1] http://camel.apache.org/throttler.html

RE: throttle EIP - unchanged value