Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by apanwar <ap...@sapient.com> on 2013/04/17 09:18:25 UTC

Setting Client Side timeout in CXF Web Services while using tag in spring configuration

Hi,I am trying to implement the client side timeout using the jaxws:client
tag in spring configuration as mentioned below but the timeout
configurations are not working.												I am setting the value of timeout
as 10 seconds but every time the timeout is happening after 60 seconds which
is the default for the OS.Can someone help me to get this
working?Regards,Amit

Re: Setting Client Side timeout in CXF Web Services while using tag in spring configuration

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi ,

You can set the http-conduit for certain endpoint just by set the name as portQName.http-conduit.
For example <http-conf:conduit name="{http://widgets/widgetvendor.net}widgetSOAPPort.http-conduit">

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
I am not sure about that way, but the sure fire way is going to be via a
http:conduit.

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Are you using exactly that jaxws:client ? Do you have it injected ? How
does the code look like

Sergey